One Random Statistics
|Quadrants per Player|
What the Press could have written, if they'd knew we exist:
- This is not Harry Potter Wizards Unite, not Pokémon Go, not Geocaching, not Ingress, not Delta T, not Munzee, not Merchant Android, not Struts, not Colorplanet Resources, not DominAnt, not Enklave nor anything else ..
- This is not about moving from game to game. Moving is the game.
- This is not fighting, this is collecting Badges: The rare, the beautiful, the different ones and the ones attached to regions.
- What is a Badge? Well, it depends, a collectible item, a power, a location, a travel bug on speed.
- This is about playing when you want, not as a duty. Whenever you want, wherever you want.
- There are no arenas, no portals, no fixed places, game follows you to the places you go.
- Is it the smallest GPS MMO in the world or the largest board game on earth?
- Six Degrees of Separation in an GPS MMO.
- BBBB: Best badging by bike.
- Don't Panic!
Badge(r)s has been played in following countries: Andorra Australia Austria Azerbaijan Belgium Brazil Bulgaria Canada China Croatia Cyprus Czechia Denmark Estonia Ethiopia Finland France Gambia Georgia Germany Gibraltar Greece Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Ireland Italy Jamaica Japan Latvia Lebanon Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Malaysia Malta Mauritius Mexico Moldova New Zealand Norway Oman Peru Poland Portugal Qatar Romania RSA Russian Federation Rwanda SBA Serbia Seychelles Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Spain Sweden Switzerland Thailand The Bahamas The Netherlands Turkey Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States of America Vietnam.