Badge(r)s is a location based MMO.
To get the game running, we need a minimum amount of your data:
- To identify you and provide you service on all your devices, we need your Google Account.
- To provide location based gaming, we need your GPS position.
Herewith we declare, that we ...
- ... make minimum usage of above mentioned data.
- ... when needed all such data is transfered over the internet securely via https.
- ... retrieve and restore not more of your account data, as needed to identify you
(Note: A google account always implies a GoogleMail-Address).
- ... account identification information is only transfered once per session/app start to identify active player.
- ... do not retrieve, store or transfer your location data for more than required to implement the game.
- ... do not archive any of our players location data beyond the requirements of gaming.
- ... do not give your account or location data to other companies.
Exceptions are due to implementation:
- Account data is stored in a Google AppEngine cloud service storage facility.
- Location data is stored on a different storage facility from a different company.
- ... do not share account data between players. Badge(r)s only communicates your alias and a technical id to other players. There is no link between either of these to your Google Account, but one private table on Google AppEngine.
- ... do not share location data between players. In cases, where a players location data can be infered from game activity, there is no direct linkage between this location data and player identity.
- ... display certain location information with a lag of one week for additional privacy.
See you in the game!